Our Storyteller package includes a beautifully crafted cinematic and emotive 5-7 minute highlight film of your special day. It’s a unique cinematic storytelling experience for you, and your family and friends to watch over and over again.
We will be there to capture every detail of your special day from morning preps up to the first dance.
This is what we excel at and are passionate about at Paul Hunter-Rowe Wedding Filmmakers.
- If it’s safe and there are no restrictions in place, we will use our drones to capture incredible aerial footage of your big day.
- During the ceremony and speeches, choosing the best camera angles is very important to us. We engage with your photographer to make sure we work as a team.
- We take time and plan the audio design for your wedding. Having experience and qualified in audio engineering, I strive to capture the best audio throughout your day, especially at the key moments.
- We use however many cameras it takes to get the best footage we can for your ceremony and speeches while staying unobtrusive and respectful.
- We strive to capture the most intimate moments of your day, with the best footage possible, which makes for an amazing timeless viewing experience for our clients.
- You will get the full team, myself (Paul Hunter-Rowe) and Karl McCarthy there to make sure you get the best service and footage.
We offer two flavours of the Storyteller package, both include the amazing highlight film of your day. The Storyteller Documentary will give you a full documentary edit including the full ceremony and speeches. We’ve found that couples love to have the choice, and some choose not to have the full film so we’ve split this package for convenience.
£1395 – The Storyteller
or £1595 The Storyteller (Documentary)
Here is a breakdown of what happens from the time we have our first consultation until the delivery of your wedding film.
If we are, amazing! We’ll send you a link to your own secure client portal where you can book and secure our services.